Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Freebie............


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Thank you Paulette from Wonder Woman. I would have a glass of wine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm - good question! Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this one! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, now what would Wonder woman do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This should be posted in every working woman's kitchen! Cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I always do ofcause ha ha ha
    Thanks soooo much for this one Paulette, it´s awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister always said I looked like the wonder woman on TV back in the 70's. I never saw the resemblance! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!!! I LOVED Wonder Woman when I was little!!! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!!! I LOVED Wonder Woman when I was little!!! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what Pumpy said...me too! Thanks Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  11. ....probably something more exciting than the washing up! LOL. Thanks, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO awesome! Thank you!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so have the perfect image for this sentiment. Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks- she would not need an extra day in the week : ) Life is good- not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think we could make a long list, this is a good one, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great, Paulette! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This will make a great card!
    Thank you so much!

    Michele V

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic, thank you :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette